Cosiness has a name here with us: Our “Wildes Mannle” apartment, furnished in modern style, delights with maximum comfort and its homely, feel-good atmosphere. The clever division of space with two bedrooms and two bathrooms creates plenty of room for up to four people. The highlight: enjoying the fantastic views of Ötztal from your sunny, south-facing balcony.
Here’s what your apartment offers:
- Spacious living and kitchen area on the south side of the apartment with TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, and much more
- Bedroom with double bed
- Additional bedroom with two single beds
- Large bathroom with free-standing bathtub, double washbasin, shower, and toilet
- Separate guest toilet
- Sunny south-facing balcony with loungers and seating
- West-facing balcony accessible from the bathroom
Your holiday comfort at Weinleinshof:
- Kitchen and rooms are cleaned daily and waste bins are emptied.
- Towels, bed linen, soap, and toilet paper are ready in the apartment.
- We offer a bread service upon request.
- You can buy eggs, the products from our own butcher’s, as well as milk and potatoes from neighbouring farms directly from us.
- For foodies: You can add the rich breakfast buffet (7.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.) at nearby Natur- & Alpinhotel Post to your booking.
- In the peak seasons (December to April, June to October), you can use the spa area at Natur- & Alpinhotel Post free of charge.
- Heated ski room with boot dryer
- Car port right outside our accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi
A minimum stay of five days applies.
We’ll be happy to provide you with a cot and high chair if you need them.
Thank you for understanding that pets are not allowed in our apartments.
The apartment costs €350.00 – €410.00 per night for one to two people.
€30.00 per night is charged for each additional person. The apartment offers space for up to four people.
Still have questions? Right this way.